Local Policing Support Volunteer (Photographer), various locations across Devon and Cornwall
Devon and Cornwall Police are looking for members of the community to join us as a Local Policing Support Volunteer (Photographer) for the Surfwell team. Surfwell is based on surf therapy and is an academically proven treatment method for mental health issues, stress, PTSD, and emotional disorders. At a basic level it is about learning a new challenge, overcoming fears, and talking about mental health.
This role would suit someone who;
- Has experience in photography (videography additionally would be advantageous) taking both long and short shots as well as editing images
- Has their own photography equipment
- Has good IT skills and experience of using relevant media packages
- Is comfortable to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Can work independently and be sensitive to the purpose of the sessions
- Has social media knowledge
For further information about the role please visit www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/current-vacancies or contact Sarah on 07895 332413.
Closing date: 5th April 2021.